In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Kitchen & Coffee in Grantham have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- We have a contract cleaner in every day, completing a deep clean at the end of every shift
- We have reduced the number of staff on each shift
- Our staff are following the most strict hygiene practices
- Antibacterial hand wash is available for clients to use in our facilities
- We will continue cleaning our venue to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact
- Our team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
Alongside these measures, we would like to reassure clients who are concerned about visiting the restaurant that we have increased our outdoor seating capacity, as well as altering our indoor seating arrangements to provide more space between tables.
All of our drinks and dishes can be made to order and to take away. During this period, we are offering customers 10% OFF the cost of takeaway items. We are supporting our clients efforts to socially distance and with this in mind, will take telephone orders and even come outside to meet you with your order.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you avoid visiting if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
If you feel unwell, please note the government guidelines on self isolation.
We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.